Re: Pro Solo in Texas

To: "\"'Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>'\"
Subject: Re: Pro Solo in Texas
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 18:26:58 -0500
> Just out of curiosity, is there any discussion of a Pro being held in
> Texas next year?  With the huge turnout at the Nat'l. Tour, I was
> hoping it might show the powers that be that we could also support a
> Pro.  We haven't had one near us since 1996 and we're all itching to
> get another one down this way!
>
> We've got a few great potential sites, namely Texas Motor Speedway
> (where the Pro was held) and A&M's site would work, as well.  the new
> site near Houston might also be a possibility, but that's pretty far
> south.  Personally, I think TMS would be a great facility if it's not
> too expensive to rent...
>
> Anyhoo, just thought I'd ask.
>
>Tommy

Tommy,

I wholeheartedly agree!!!  We need a Pro Solo here in Texas.  TMS would be
a great site.  Wait, one problem, who's going to organize and put on the
event....hey!  I've got it.  Tommy, I nominate you as event chairman!  Let me
know if there's anything I can help out with. ;-)

John "No, not that one" Engstrom