Pro Solo in Texas

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pro Solo in Texas
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 07:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
Just out of curiosity, is there any discussion of a Pro being held in
Texas next year?  With the huge turnout at the Nat'l. Tour, I was
hoping it might show the powers that be that we could also support a
Pro.  We haven't had one near us since 1996 and we're all itching to
get another one down this way!

We've got a few great potential sites, namely Texas Motor Speedway
(where the Pro was held) and A&M's site would work, as well.  the new
site near Houston might also be a possibility, but that's pretty far
south.  Personally, I think TMS would be a great facility if it's not
too expensive to rent...

Anyhoo, just thought I'd ask.

Tommy

P.S.  Don't judge turnout (or lack thereof) for the Okie Pro as turnout
for a Texas Pro.  The timing was off by, what, two weeks?  Too close
for some, not close enough for others...

===
Tommy Regan
'87 Mustang CP #16
Austin, Texas