Re: was: ProSolo Kudos, now: a complete chage of topic

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: was: ProSolo Kudos, now: a complete chage of topic
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:02:14 -0500
>But, at a National event, I decided that the difficult thing, is to be
>on a different tire than everyone else and it makes it more difficult
>gauge how well you drove. Specially on a surface/temp I am not used to.
>I like to personally compare my times and the tires make it difficult
>compare.
>
>So..I am ordering some new tires.
>
>Randy Chase
>'91 MR2 CS (with 10 Toyos for local events..and soon to have 4 new
tires
>for ProSolos)
=========================
As soon as Kumho comes out with a 225/50-14 I'll buy 4-6 of them (and
expect them to last all year or longer) to run on the front of my Neon.
I simply cannot afford the short lifespan of the Hoosiers or G-Forces
just for that last 1/10 second lower time.  At my stage in the game I
need lotsa rubber.

I also look for BFG to "reformulate" the G-Forces to a longer wearing
compound just as they did with the old R1s after they first came out.
Then and only then can I justify all that extra money for a shorter
lifespan tire.

My opinions of course.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

I'm your vehicle baby
I'll Take you anywhere you want to go
I'm your vehicle woman
By now I'm sure you know
That I Love you (love ya),  I Need you (need ya),
I want to, got to have your child
Great God in heaven you know I love you
"Vehicle" by The Ides of March