was: ProSolo Kudos, now: a complete chage of topic

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: was: ProSolo Kudos, now: a complete chage of topic
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:24:08 -0500
>And I was the fastest Toyo driver out there...oh wait..I was the only
>Toyo driver. Really, I didn't drive as well as I would have liked. I
>think the tires were not the limiting factor overall...though I do
think
>the G-Forces or Hoosiers would have been a bit faster.
>
>And..I can always think of new excuses. 8)
>
>Randy Chase (it's not easy being a rebel)
>'91 MR2 CS
========================
I attended an event at a 0.6 mile kart track this past Sunday in
Marshalltown Iowa.  BTW, thanks to all the Iowa region folks for another
great event and most of all thanks to God for the great weather.  I
swore I was really gonna hurt the weatherman if he would have predicted
rain for this past weekend.  ;^)

Anyway, I too am running on Toyos (scabs at that) and was quite pleased
to find myself less than 1 second (hey, 0.997 is less than 1.0 second)
behind the fastest DS driver on an 85 second course and the top guys
were on BFGs and Kumhos.  So I believe you're correct that it may not
all be the tire's fault when we don't go fast.

Damn, now I gotta find another excuse.

On a similar note, my Neon with the rear Konis set on full firm and 30
PSI in the rear 205/55-14 full tread Toyos, can be quite a tail happy
car.  And that's a GOOD thing!!!

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

I'm your vehicle baby
I'll Take you anywhere you want to go
I'm your vehicle woman
By now I'm sure you know
That I Love you (love ya),  I Need you (need ya),
I want to, got to have your child
Great God in heaven you know I love you
"Vehicle" by The Ides of March