Re: Sunday (follow up)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday (follow up)
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 22:28:22 -0500
Pat wrote before he thought:

> >Car is on blocks in the garage being held hostage by Koni. (still)

This didn't come out quite right.  (I'm no stranger to footinmouth
desease..there is no cure, it just goes into temporary remission!) Koni
has performed as they said they would, and I have no reason to slam them
for anything.  (I'm just tired of driving the "Official Pit Vehicle of
the Minnesota Autosports Club" rusty clapped out Civic.)  Be aware that
due to their evident popularity, Koni rebuild is extremely backlogged
and lead times are out there.  Plan ahead!
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese