FS: TRX-7 EM Rotary Rocket

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: TRX-7 EM Rotary Rocket
From: Oasis3223@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 22:54:39 EDT
I just bought, and now am selling, the Guy Ankeny /Tri-Point Engineering EM
1979 Triumph TR7:  Mazda Turbocharged, intercooled   VERY fast, 350 HP, with
extra set of Revolutions, Yokos,  extra set of never used rain tires...
4.88 LSD, Tilton, Weber  blow-thru carb, Speedway sway bars,  13x10 front,
13x12 rears, with Hoosiers now mounted. Leeson 5 speed
I drove it twice, LOVED it, VERY fast, Guy drove it to 2nd and 5th at the
Nationals, but my enthusiasm and time for autocrossing has waned. On to new
things, but this is one car I will never forget. It deserves a better driver
than I am, one with a bit more dedication.
Run with the big dogs!  located in Iowa... (just put it in the garage after
driving it this afternoon at Marshalltown.
$7,500  (If you have ever seen it, or seen it run, you will know you can't
beat  it for near this price. Compare to other national level EM cars...)
Bob Lucas