Re: Heel Toe [was: Integra AutoXing]

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Heel Toe [was: Integra AutoXing]
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:48:07 -0700
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> >That allowed me to keep more of my foot on the brake
> >pedal, where the effort was needed, and still blip the throttle with
> >this 'extension' of the shoe. Works great for me, and it's even stock
> >class legal! :-)
> ======================
> I dunno.  Did they make more than 1000 pair of them for the American
> market in a year? ;^)

Good point! :-) I don't know. But it was readily accessible, and I
didn't have to special order it. No special option packages to order
from Foot Locker, just right off the shelf...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/