Re: Why smaller wheels in Prepared?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why smaller wheels in Prepared?
From: "Deanne" <Deanne@surfree.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:17:48 -0500
>> I just have a problem with an ESP Camaro with an aftermarket FI system, a
> cam, 17x11 wheels and aftermarket rear control arms being in EM.
> Mike

I certainly understand your problem Mike.......how about a 98 Pontiac Grand
Prix GTP, running stock wheels/tires, no exhaust mod, a K&N cone filter and
a .3" smaller supercharger pulley having to run in EM.    Basically bone
stock but the smaller pulley pretty much kills any chance of my car doing
really good in autox competition.  It was rather competitive in ESP
(although it definitely did not have a clear advantage) before I learned the
pulley put me in EM.  Now I've noticed my times are beat by about 8-10
seconds on an average course.  Oh well, at least it is fun.

Deanne