RE: Street Tire classes

To: DUELRACER <DUELRACER@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Street Tire classes
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:26:40 -0500 (EST)
Paul--

FWIW - Loren Williams in Wichita has been after me to offer a Street Tire
class at Mirror Khana. If I get enough takers (4 or more) I will do so. If I
get a bunch of takrs, I may divvy it up in Crown fashion. "May." Who knows
what will transpire at this early date?

Nebraska also has shown interest. If there is also interest in KC, all the
better. You can tell people that if they want to, they can enter "Street
Tire" (but also list the regular SCCA class for my reference).

The catch is that it will have to be a heads-up class, no PAX (because we
have no clocks in Mirror Khana). However, if I have enough entries, and
variety, to offer ST1 and ST2, that will mitigate that somewhat.

My focus is to maximize the fun factor. If ST does that, all to the good!

--Rocky