Re: Motels near AMS for SEDIV

To: bthatch@juno.com, teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motels near AMS for SEDIV
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:04:19 EDT

>  The following motels are available at Exit 70 of I-75 (the closest motels
>  on the interstate to Atlanta Motor Speedway).

Actually, the closest/quickest motels to the site are now on the north side
of Griffin, GA.  They are newer too and straight shot down Hwy 31 from site.
I believe the new ones are Ramada and Comfort Inn.  Highly recommend avoiding
the Holiday Inn in Griffin.  I stayed there 3 years ago and it was the
grungiest hotel I've ever stayed in.  Cheapest hotel is Masters Econo near
I-75; not the best, but worth the money @ approx $30 - $35/night.

M Sipe