Central PA SCCA website

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Central PA SCCA website
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:20:39 -0400
oops!  In my last e-mail, I had the address for the Central PA region of the
SCCA wrong.  It is really

http://www.vicon.net/~bvw/scca1.htm
The rest of the contact info & schedule stuff is correct, and I'm
re-attaching here so yall can save just one e-mail.

> This year's events will be held at the large parking lot adjacent to PSU's
> football stadium and at the test track near the University Park, PA
airport.

> Summer Series (best four finishes considered for series trophies)
> May 2    Penn State Test Track
> May 23    Penn State Test Track
> June 6    Lot Orange A
> July 25    Lot Orange A
> August 8    Penn State Test Track
>
> Fall Challenge (sponsored by Colwell Motor Cars, Dix Honda, Gemini
> Enterprises, and K-Speed)
> September 26    Penn State Test Track
> October 17    Penn State Test Track
> October 24    Penn State Test Track
>
> $20 for first set of runs ($5 discount for SCCA members).  Second,
> noncompetition set of runs is $10.  Registration and tech open from 9 a.m.
> to 11 a.m. (exceptions for out-of-towners may be made at the discretion of
> event chair), with mandatory driver's meeting at 11:15, and first car off
at
> 11:30.
>
> http://www.vicon.net/~bvw/scca1.html
> Paul Stinson (814) 234-5209
> Larry Long (570) 398-1058
> Eric Clements (814)692-7950 or ewc4@juno.com

Sorry!
mlc

P.S.  Go ahead, Brian, flame away.  I'm waiting.