Re: Spokes: Re: Kumho directional tread??

To: autox@autox.team.net, list@spokes.org
Subject: Re: Spokes: Re: Kumho directional tread??
From: "D. Engelhaupt" <derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Dan,

Don't know for sure, but wouldn't you get more inside wear if you
dialed in more negative camber and put a little toe out on them?  Of
course toe out isn't really a good thing on the Miata for autocross.

===
Derek Engelhaupt
Customer Engineer
Hewlett Packard
'97 White Mazda Miata
Odenton, MD

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people
not smart enough to know they were impossible.
-- Doug Larson