Kumho directional tread??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho directional tread??
From: "m.roadster performance usa, l.l.c." <dan@mroadster.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:37:49 -0500
Hey all,

for those running on Kumhos, has anyone rotated the tires without paying
attention to the arrow on the outside pointing which direction they should
be facing?  because of these arrows and the look of the tread when new i
assumed they were directional....

this past weekend Mark Skelton noticed that my Kumhos were on the wrong
side so in essence i was running the tread in the wrong direction.  (chalk
it up to changing my wheels/tires at the last second during the drivers
meeting)   heck, i'm not going to complain since i still ran fast enough to
edge out B stock.  but, this opens up a can of worms regarding the
construction of the tire.  If they're really not directional then i can
flip-flop them to save the outside corner from premature wear.

any thoughts?

i'm running on 205/55/14s

dan pedroza
http://www.mroadster.com