Re: McKamey: tire choice

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <richj50@bit-net.com>
Subject: Re: McKamey: tire choice
From: "Greg Lee" <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:49:20 -0500
I think that one of the more than capable McKamey instructors that
subscribes to this list can offer the best opinion on the street tire vs.
race tire question.

>From my experience in an FS Camaro, I ran both McKamey phases back to back
on a new set of 245 45 X 16 Kumhos and at the end of the school, the tire
were just getting "right".  I would estimate that they had 70% of the wear
left on them.  In my situation, wear was not an issue.