Re: MR2 T-Tops Question

To: "Mike McLeish Sr." <mikemel@iquest.net>
Subject: Re: MR2 T-Tops Question
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 06:58:07 -0500
Just be careful where you leave 'em at the autox after you take 'em off
the car.  A few years ago, somebody next to me, in an angled parking
spot, left his t-tops on the pavement, along with some other
miscellaneous stuff.  When it was my turn to go on course, I got in the
car and made a sharp right, right over his stuff. . .  The biggest
surprise was when my insurance company _didn't_ ask what the h*ll his
t-tops were doing in the middle of a parking lot to begin with.

I guess this applies to all your stuff, when you unload the car,
actually.  Have something tall enough to be seen from somebody's
driver's seat if you have to put stuff in a parking space rather than
off the pavement.  You never know when I might be parked next to your
stuff. . .

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua