Desparate for Corvette Wheels

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Desparate for Corvette Wheels
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <zo7vette@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:40:18 -0700
I found cracks in my 17x9 1/2" 92 Corvette wheels, and I am in need of some
replacements.  I saw a post a few months ago for some DYMAG 17x10"s, are
those still available?  I cracked my stock wheels so stock replacements
would be alright, but I would really like a lighter set than 22lbs per
wheel, maybe a set of ZR1 five spokes.

Anyone out there with Corvette wheels for sale, please let me know as soon
as possible, there is an event this weekend that I would like to run.  I
have called a few places today and I got the same answer from all of them,
4-6 weeks.

Jeff Cawthorne
San Diego
92 Corvette SS