(3)20 questions

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: (3)20 questions
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:36:13 -0400
Hi again...

By now y'all have probably hears a million times that I'm running my '83 BMW
320i in the local BMWCCA autocross series, and plan to give it a shot in
SCCA HS (Devens or Orange Mass, anyone?) to see how it does against non-BMWs
as well.  Has anyone else on here autocrossed a 320i before?  Any tips
and/or tricks?  Recommended tire pressures for 205/60/13 tires on stock
rims?  Some 2002 tricks may work, since the 320i has more mechanically in
common with it than the rest of the 3 series, even though it's slightly
heavier and less powerful.  Thanks!

    - Justin