Autox & Camping (was: We have a Tow Vehicle!)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autox & Camping (was: We have a Tow Vehicle!)
From: NASA-VA Jon Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:39:54 -0400
For the Petersburg ProSolo, Virginia Motorsports Park has a campground
right behind it.  Picture Lake Campgrounds, or something like that.  I
believe it's owned by the same folks.  Never stayed there because I live
so close, but with a name like that, how bad could it be?  =-)

Give VMP a call for details: 804/730-0058 and 804/732-7223

Jon Felton, Director
NASA Virginia Region
next VMP autocross: April 18 (Come dial in your g-Forces for the
ProSolo!)
more info: http://am.net/nasa