Re: Three rights, One left

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three rights, One left
From: "Howard, Brent" <Brent.Howard@Searbrown.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:13:40 -0400
[Digest lurk mode off]

>Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Three rights, One left

>Well, I just received a "set" of four 205-55-14 Kumhos from the fine folks
>at the Tire Rack.  Three marked as rights and one marked as a left.

I got three lefts and a right last year, want to trade?  ;)

>And can anyone provide a little assistance with pressure settings for
>these tires on a Neon ACR?

I generally ran in the 37-38# range in front and 28# in the rear last year
on my E-Stock Neon Sport Sedan, asphalt only.  Had -3 degrees of camber and
1/8th inch total toe out on the fronts.  I found the best pressure guideline
to be the arrows on the sidewall.  The tires seemed to grip best if they
were rolling just to the top of the arrows.

Just my $.02.

[Digest lurk mode back on]

Brent Howard
'95 Neon Sport Sedan