240SX questions

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 240SX questions
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:32:19 -0700
Hi all,

I've been looking at the 1991-1993 Nissan 240sx and hope that some of you
knowledgeable folks might have information (or know where to find it :-) as
to the options/packages.

In particular:

- As I understand it, there was a sport package - any idea what that
included?

- there was also a viscious limited slip - was that a line item option, or
part of a package?  How well does it work?  I've driven two 240sx's before
and wheelspin is indeed an issue, so this might be useful.

- The ABS was a three channel system - how good/bad is it?

Anything to look for/look out for?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin McCormick