RE: 240SX questions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 240SX questions
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:37:17 -0700
I think that Michael Butler would say the latter :-)

Thanks Ron!  Ya just 'had to', huh? :-)  You're regressing Ron - Rear wheel
drive, to all wheel drive, now to front wheel drive.  What's next - YOU pull
the car around course?  ;-P  The question there is, do you stage, or does
the car?

See ya in Atwater!

Kev