Re: "It's just a car" - Colin is rolling over in his grave

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: "It's just a car" - Colin is rolling over in his grave
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:24:50 -0500
Jay Mitchell wrote:

> Maybe the Elan is the best ASP car to have. It is not, however, so much
> better than the other two cars that they cannot win. And it's been more
> than 10 years since a Europa won. The results speak for themselves.

Hi Jay.  I'm following the Lotus ASP thread with interest becuase I am
an admitted Europa fan.  (Yes, I have sought support)  anyway, are the
Europa really out gunned in ASP, or is it that there just isn't a
hyper-serious effort?  I don't know you or your car, so I'll apologize
for that question now just in case.  ;)  I don't really know a lot about
ASP, and I know nothing about history of ASP cars at the National level,
but I could sure get real interested if Europa's were a player.  Thanks!
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese