Re: SP Proposal

To: autox-digest <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SP Proposal
From: Loren Williams <lsw@southwind.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 21:12:44 -0600
Hey T.N,

I have to ask the obvious question (being fully aware that the obvious
answer is "we have enough classes already"):

Why not create Super Street Prepared?

We have 8 stock classes, we only have 5 SP classes.  All of the existing
SP classes are well-subscribed.  So, rather than:

a) Rearranging the whole mess to bump everyone DOWN to make room for the
next generation of supercars (and making those cars that end up at the
lower end completely uncompetitive in the process).

or

b) Telling owners of a few specific models that they just can't play in
SP whether they're willing to play by those rules or not.

why not

c) Create a higher level of SP to put the Lotii, the RX7tt, the Viper,
and whatever else is deemed worthy.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://www2.southwind.net/~lsw
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca