Re: ST Classification..any solid rules?

To: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST Classification..any solid rules?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 11:06:02 -0700
"Mohler, Jeff" wrote:

> What do you all think ST will turn into?
>
> Im debating that the STU class will only allow the "types" of cars allowed
> in ST.
>
> But..what defines the "type" of car allowed in ST??
>
> A friend in a GSX would love to go whole-hog on modifications, but I dont
> belive the GSX (Eclipse or not) fits the "type" of car allowed in ST.

        Regardless of weather it can be considered a 'sedan' or 'coupe' or not,
it's a forced aspirated car, and is explicitly disallowed for ST.

" IV. VEHICLE ELIGIBILITY

All sedans/coupes (four seats, four factory seat belts, not sports car
based), maximum displacement 3.1L, normally aspirated. "

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/