Camber and Stock Classes question

To: "team net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Camber and Stock Classes question
From: "Robert & Katherine Seamon" <forestg@ionet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:29:08 -0600
The has been a discussion of F body cars and how much camber can be had on
3rd vs 4th gen cars.
I could ask my good friend and team.net member who knows all about
suspension stuff in person, but I'm sure(I hope) that there are other
newbies out there with the same or similar questions.

/* I have one question in multiple parts:
1.  When you talk about "getting" -.5 or -1.9 degrees camber are you talking
about the maximum allowed for stock class or SP?
2.  Is it true that stock class cannot change camber beyond manufacturer
tolerances?
3.  If so, how do you find out these tolerances?
4.  Could I go to my local 'MegaTire' shop and say, "Give me the most
negative camber the manufacturer allows."?
    4.a.  Should I go to my local club member owned sports car shop and ask
the same question? (Would they have the books to    know what the
manufacturer recommendations are?)
5.  If I get some camber will I have to bring some documentation to the
event to show it is spec camber?

TIA
Rob Seamon
#3ES ZX2