What Channel?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: What Channel?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:24:51 EST
Tonight one of my friends dropped by to put his yard sign in my yard(running
for re-election) and of course a CONSERVATIVE. Anyway he had his two boys with
him.
Maybe 12 and 14. I said come into the garage and see my new racecar. The boys
went nuts and jumped in. One of them looked up and said "When are you racing
next?" I said Sunday after church. He then ask "What channel will it be on?,
ESPN2?  I about died. So much for Autox on TV?

Just a funny story that I couldn't pass up telling you all

Mike B. TLS#1