Re: Course design/speed limits II

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Course design/speed limits II
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:32:41 -0600
Mark wrote:

>One of the large attractions of Solo2 for me is the
>very small chance of destroying my car.

I'm with you there, although I can say from experience that it IS
possible to destroy a car in Solo II. Not exactly an everyday
occurrence, but possible nonetheless.

>  I _really_ like the fact that
>basically I can totally screw up, spin around, and (as long as I
don't
>just keep my foot in it and panic or whatever) say "darn" and
try it
>again.

I'm in violent agreement with that concept. IMHO, it has to
continue to be a key component in Solo II if the sport is to
remain healthy.

Jay