Re: Course design/speed limits

To: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Course design/speed limits
From: Rex Tener <rex@marimba.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:28:46 -0800
At 11:28 AM 3/26/99 -0700, Scott & Glenda Meyers wrote:
>A friend in a Neon relayed to me after this SD event that he entered at least
>one corner at 75+ mph, and he's not one of the faster drivers - going to
>relevance here, not commenting on his ability   :-)

I don't believe it.  If a Formua Ford was at 80+ mph, and it was flat out
the whole way, there is no way a Neon was at 75+ mph.  My estimate for my
M3 on that section was 65 to 67 mph, which was flat for me except one lift.
 I ran a 62.629 and the fastet Neon was a 63.925 and a mid pack Neon was
67.883.

Rex Tener
rex@marimba.com