Re: 6sp Miata

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 6sp Miata
From: Walter Fooshee <wfooshee@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:16:26 -0600
35 large ought to get the turbo kit, an extra set of wheels and tires,
the hard top kit. . .   no, wait.  35 K ought to get you two Miatas!!!!

Mazda's taking the Miata the way of the 300ZX, the RX-7, the Supra, and
just about any other desirable Japanese car: upscale, upmarket, priced
out of salability.

(Is that a word?)

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Probe GT