SoPac Solo I Events

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SoPac Solo I Events
From: "Thomas J. McKeown" <mckeownt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:40:53 -0800
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:35:38 -0800
From: "Thomas J. McKeown" <mckeownt@ix.netcom.com>
To: autox-owner@autox.team.net

1999
                  SoPac Division Solo I Schedule

       Date          Region               Track

 March 27-28       San Diego  Holtville
 March 28          Hawaii     Hawaii Raceway Park
 May 15-16         Las Vegas  Las Vegas Speedway
 October 2-3 *     Las Vegas  Las Vegas Speedway
 October 24        San Diego  Holtville
 November 27-28 *  Las Vegas  Las Vegas Speedway
 December 4-5      San Diego  Holtville
                             * Tentatively Scheduled

Note: SoPac Solo I events are held in the following regions;
Hawaii region holds Time Trials, Las Vegas region, and
San Diego region hold  Special Solo I Events.  These events
are run as separate sessions during a Club Race weekend,
on the same track as the club racers, and with passing
zones designated with double traffic cones.  Due to the time
constraints and to promote smooth operation to the organizers
of the club race the last Solo I session of the event is
timed and the competitors best time is used as if it were
a timed run, this will continue unless it promotes racing.

Rev. B 03/08/99
Thomas J. McKeown
SoPac Solo I Events Steward
626-357-9346