Boeing Sports Car Club

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boeing Sports Car Club
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:33:02 -0800
To all the guys in the Boeing Sports Car Club, Thank you.

Today, Mike Bultemeier, the Nicolls and myself made the ~250 mile trek (each
way) to St. Charles Mo. for an event at the Boeing plant.

3 out of 4 of us were slated to drive in the third heat of the day.  That
heat didn't even get started until after 5pm due to unforseen delays.  Had
we actually driven in the third heat we probably wouldn't have even left the
site until 7pm, or later.

However, the great guys and gals with the Boeing Sports Car Club
accommadated us "out of towners" and made arrangements with several local
second heat drivers to swap places with us and let us drive in the second
heat and be able to get back to Kansas City before 9pm.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Oh BTW, I _really_ smacked my first good cone today and they do make a
terrible noise as they bounce around and under your car.   ;^)

On a wierd side note; Does anyone know if the US Gubmint had started minting
a newly designed Quarter?  Today I received one in change from a Flying J
truck stop and it's the wierdest looking coin, besides Canadian coins, that
I've ever seen.  ;^)

Under good ol' George's bust are the words "Quarter dollar" instead of the
usual year stamping.  On the rear is a recreation of a statue of Caesar
Rodney riding a horse instead of the usual eagle with the words "Delaware
1787" above the statue and the words "The First State" next to the statue.
The year stamp, with the "E Pluribis Unum" under it on the bottom rear of
the coin.

Is this a real US Gubmint quarter?  I never heard any word that there was
going to be a change to the quarter's appearance.

Or is this part of some big conspiracy?  =8^O

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix