Re: Boeing Sports Car Club, "Whats that smell?"

To: David Hawkins <otgrouch@twosrus.com>,
Subject: Re: Boeing Sports Car Club, "Whats that smell?"
From: Tony and Sandy McGrath <tmcgrath@cgocable.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:19:20 -0500

David Hawkins wrote:

> >On a wierd side note; Does anyone know if the US Gubmint had started
> minting
> >a newly designed Quarter?  Today I received one in change from a Flying J
> >truck stop and it's the wierdest looking coin, besides Canadian coins, that
> >I've ever seen.  ;^)
>
> Got my first one about a month ago...gave it back to the guy telling him
> that
> I didn't want any stinking Canadian money....he pointed out that it was
> stinking
> American money and sent me on my way.

Dave :  Come on now , you're going to hurt our stinking Canadian feelings if
you keep that kind of talk up...;^)....Remember back in 1968 the Canadian
dollar was worth $1.07 in U.S. currency??...In another 30 years when Bill
Gates' (Canadian) illegitimate red haired step child grows up and takes over
the Microsoft empire , and all those Billion$$ start pouring into our economy,
then you'll wish you had a few hundred thousand of them stinking Canadian
"loonies"  stashed away in a hermetically sealed mayonaise jar under your front
porch!!!  Of course, by then we could all be dead, and then who'd be
stinking??   8-)

As you were,

Tony