Omaha autocross and plea to co-drive

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Omaha autocross and plea to co-drive
From: Pat Griffith <slowSE-R@hmp.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:26:27 -0500
I'm going to be in Omaha next weekend for a cousin's wedding, and I saw
on the Nebraska region website that there will be an autocross that
Sunday.  I was hoping to swing by and check it out.  However, I know if
I do, I'll have the urge to drive. :^)  My family's a bunch of (gasp)
drag racers, so I probably can't hit them up for something fun to drive
(although my dad's '39 Chevy really would be an interesting challenge).
Can somebody help a fellow autocrosser with his fix?

I've autocrossed a CSP Sentra SE-R (FWD) for the past two years, but I
also have seat time in an ESP Talon (AWD) and FS Camaro (RWD), so I'm
pretty comfortable driving anything. :)  If anybody can hook me up, I'll
gladly pay your entry fee ... or buy a couple beers up at Muldoon's Pub
or pizza at Big Fred's. :)

Go Big Red!!

Pat Griffith
'93 Sentra SE-R, CSP