Re: older cars in stock

To: "Tom Gentry" <tgentry@execpc.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: older cars in stock
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:33:45 -0800
Tom, I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses telling you what's WRONG with
your system, but personaly I LIKE it.  Keep up the good work.

And don't blame yourself.  You may have set out the wood, but I'm the one
who poured gasoline on it!  Now if we could just keep matches out of the
hands of some.

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, CA