Re: Where is everybody at?

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where is everybody at?
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:57:32 -0600
Just got back from Dothan, Al. [Wiregrass Region].  Another great event put on
by this small but very capable region.  Cold and windy, but lots of seat time.
Karl Rickert TLS was also there and told me that he is having some computer
problems, that why he has not put up the Meridian pics on the TLS site.  Karl
said that all will be fixed soon.

                                    John #5

--
John Galligan