Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@ultranet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:35:37 -0500
>And Justin who is you are behind??

>Alex My Komrhed Has been praticing too much.

It was that red Z3 that some wacko was driving in the middle of winter with
all season tires!!!! >:)  j/k, Jeff - I've already calculated that I
probably can't catch you, especially with Alex ruling the class, therefore
denying me the point boost I'd need.  Considering that I got 3 points each
my first and second days, I doubt I can close the 8 point gap with you.
I'll be happy with 3rd for the season.  The ice races were my first time
competing in anything in that car, so 3rd for the season is far better than
I expect!

>But forget the ice, Autocross in phyilly area starts this weekend
>WOO HOO

I'm jealous...

> I was justified when I smoked the DP R package miata on snow tires on
>the ice the last few weeks, with ,my crappy summer tires!..

After all the Miatas that smoked me in my Mercury Tracer last summer, it was
VERY satisfying to smoke not only that Miata, but a few BMWs in both cars.
:)

    - Justin