Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!

To: ka1ult@ultranet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh No!!!!!!!!
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:30:26 PST
And Justin who is you are behind??

Alex My Komrhed Has been praticing too much.

and If I would not have had such a crappy last weekend I'd still be
leading.  Go have 2nd place you just need to take first place this week
and you will over take me for points, I'm a flickin cones this weekend

But forget the ice, Autocross in phyilly area starts this weekend
WOO HOO

Jeff
Z3 1.9 (Red Baron)
 I was justified when I smoked the DP R package miata on snow tires on
the ice the last few weeks, with ,my crappy summer tires!..

>So true.  I've had my '83 BMW 320i called some not so nice names due to
the condition it was in when I got it in October.  I've improved it a
bit over the winter.  If it's such a piece of junk, how would one
explain that I'm currently in 3rd place for the season in my class in
the local BMW club chapter's ice races (essentially an autox on a frozen
lake)?  As we've said, it's not so much WHAT you drive as HOW you drive.
The Bimmer is my weapon of choice for its handling (certainly not its
power, being H-Stock), but that's just my personal preference.