Dakota R/T?

Subject: Dakota R/T?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:37:21 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

I'm bored at work, so I thought I'd look into something that a buddy
said...

He saw an S10 run in HS locally and was wondering how the Dodge Dakota R/T
would fare.  It weighs around 3500 lbs, has 250hp, has (I think) 17x9
wheels, and according to the brochure is "lowered"...

Anyone know if you can get negative camber on the Dakota w/RT package
without vilating stock rules?  Are the springs stiff enough?  Etc. etc.
etc.

And, for more of a twist, what's the towing capactiy?

Mark
(who's considering one of these plus either an f500 or a shifter kart for
next year...)