Re: TLS Website

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: TLS Website
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 08:14:45 -0600
You know, I'm beginning to think that, based on the photos on this page,
nobody other me who so far _claims_ to be TLS is really qualified.  All
those other cars are way too cool for TLS status, in my opinion.  At
least my car is obviously unqualified to be competitive, even if you
can't see any duct tape in the wide shot.  ;^)

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua