Re: San Diego graphics shop

To: "Eric M. Ingraham" <eingraham@ucsd.edu>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego graphics shop
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:02:29 -0600
>Could someone please recommend a local shop for magnetic numbers and
>graphics?  I can tell already that my autocrossing habit is going to spin
>out of control (no pun intended) and that I might as well get some
>permanent numbers.
>
>TIA.
>
>Eric Ingraham
>'89 325is B-Stock
===============
(In my best Freddie Mercury voice)  "Another on bites the dust, another one
bites the dust. And another one gone and another one gone, Another one bites
the dust, yeah"

I'm glad to hear someone else got bitten as bad as I did.  BTW, I jsut
harrassed, er, called and found out that my new Konis and Toyos are in the
mail as I write this.

Call Solotime in Wichita, Ks. at (316) 683-3803 for your numbers.  You won't
be sorry.

Now to build a trailer to haul all of my stuff around.............

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley