Re: When's it gonna get warm?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: When's it gonna get warm?
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:10:18 -0600
Living in Salina, Ks. I  am in KC quite a bit, last two day for example. My
oldest son is in College there. There are definitely parts of KC that I
stay out of even in the Daytime. Been to LA many times as well as Chicago.
LA has its attractions, but I would not want to live there either. My
cousin Lives in Malibu, My uncle in New Port Beach, another cousin in San
Francisico, and my parents have a place in Palm Springs for the winter. I
would not want to live full time in any of them, but there are wonderfull
areas and attractions in all of them.

I hate Chicago but that is base mostly on being stranded in the Airport. I
spent a few days in some ritzy suburb when one of my cousins was married
and it was nice. New York I have similar feelings about, but I bet a local
could really entertain us and show us a good time.

How about San Juan. There is a murder every day in San Juan. Fellow
autocrossed Dennis Rehile and wife live there and have always showed us a
good time.

For home give me the wide open spacesof Kansas and a convenient airport.

Rob