Re: Miata Trailer Hitch

To: "Gary Spray" <gspray@cjnetworks.com>,
Subject: Re: Miata Trailer Hitch
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:39:45 -0800
>Most of the "R" owners just cut a slot in the skirt for the hitch's
>receiver. I think most of the R's at last years Nationals had trailer
>hitches and cutout portion of the rear skirt. Other than a trailer how else
>are you going to get your race tires to an event? There's no way I can get
>all four in/on my Miata.<G>
>Gary Spray
========================
Oh boy, here's where I got gigged for wanting to cut out a notch from the
bumper cover to install an aftermarket muffler.  (Read: it's the same dang
thing.)

It's an illegal body modification to accommodate a legal exhaust mod.
Technically and weenie-ly speaking of course.

Now let's see, was it Scotty or Mark that "reminded" me of this?  That this
_could_ be weenie protest bait.  From a weenie of course, not upstanding
members of the Solo community like us.   ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T