autox-cm

Re: considering an FF

To: <gduncan2@comcast.net>, "AutoX-CModified" <autox-cm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: considering an FF
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:53:49 -0500
Greg,

Bummer!!!

FYI the pedal assembly on my 85 appears to have another set of holes
available in front of it which would allow the whole pedal assembly to be
mounted a little further forward. (I had the opposite problem and had to
fab pedal extenders). Did you happen to see if there was room to do
something like that?

Also, was there any way you could get your shoulders to fit if the "seat"
back was further forward or you were able to recline more? Or if the upper
horizontal bars were relocated? The shoulder area is a tight fit even for
me (size 40 suit jacket) and 5' 7" height. I think these
guys  http://www.race-cars.com/
had a "wide shoulder" version of an 85/86 for sale a few years ago but it
isn't there now.

It is "nice" to know that "little guys" have some advantages :-)

Dick (little guy)

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen FF