autox-cm

Re: CM F2000

To: CHARLES J VOBORIL <cvoboril@msn.com>
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: Jim and Rose Ann <garryj@localnet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 14:36:25 -0500
So Chuck, you say that you are sorry if I took it as an insult.  No need
to apologize FOR me.  You don't even need to apologize TO me (which your
statement below did not do) or to all the other C Mod competitors.   All
we request is that this assinine idea be dropped, as you privately told
you would do.   So why keep it up?

  I'd like to say I'm done responding to this topic, but as I wrote in
an earlier email, I will continue to respond to stuff put out in favor
of this wacky idea which would destroy a fine, stable, fun class.

Sincerely and Happy New Year,
Jim