autox-cm

Re: Had fun in CM!

To: huronmountain <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Had fun in CM!
From: tyson@irobot.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:05:54 -0400
Great!  ...and other one at risk of "having kids" _instead_ of "having
fun".  We loose more autocrossers that way!

...Hey Steve!  Make sure it ends up as "in addition to" rather than
"instead of".

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer                             iRobot Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer                    Military Systems Division