autox-cm

Re: Had fun in CM!

To: C-Mod <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Had fun in CM!
From: tyson@irobot.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:56:44 -0400
Paul Schelling or Kate Hughes wrote:
> [...]

Mari,

I dare you to talk to Stacey about driving Formula Fords.  But before
you do so, I want to remind you that Stacey was the one that jumped ship
from the Neon before I did! ;-)

Stacey isn't on this list, she can be reached as stacey@rwii.com.

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer                             iRobot Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer                    Military Systems Division