Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide

To: boxweed@thebest.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Restoration Guide
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:37:26 EST
Bob,
We have members spending hundreds of hours (weeks and months) on  Web-Sites,
Sunbeam Invasions, Parts Reproductions, Articles, Club Meetings,  memberships
and on and on.  Not to mention the money and time they  spend on their cars,
and helping and educating others on  theirs.
You are obviously not a Alpine enthusiast.  There are other low mile  cars
out hidden away sitting in garages.  If not you, someone will  step up to the
plate and make everyone smile without having to pay for it.
You have a great car (at least it sounds that way) and everyone would love
to help you enjoy it and welcome it's past into out present.  But to be
honest, this picture was painted when some club members from Ohio were going to

(yes, spend their weekend time!) go see the car and take pictures for everyone
to enjoy.  But after pulling from E-Bay he didn't even have the courtesy to
return phone calls.  But we see clearly now.
We are interested in seeing the car because you want to show it off, not  pay
it off.

Paul

In a message dated 1/1/2006 6:19:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,