Re: Minnow Carbs ?

To: "Jarrid Gross" <jgross@econolite.com>,
Subject: Re: Minnow Carbs ?
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@lightbound.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:24:41 -0500
I just got off of their site.  There are a couple of instances where stock
engine performance was measured, a Minnowfish installed, adjusted and
tested.  Increases were in the 15-20% range (I think, didn't make any
notes).  The simplisity of the thing is intriguing.  Especially as it
supposedly does not meter fuel by flow, but by pressure differences, making
it appropriate for supercharging applications.
Bill