Re: Minnow Carbs ?

To: Whiteford Andy <A.G.Whiteford@gcal.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Minnow Carbs ?
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:28:00 -0700
Andy:

This company was subject of a thread on the list about a year ago, and
the consensus then, I believe, was that anything that promised 25% power
gains, and had "mystery" operation and "big OEM" persecution, had to be
a scam. However, I don't think anyone ever claimed actual experience,
and it would be great if you could get them to do an Alpine demo!

Ron Tebo