Changing fluids for S-V

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Changing fluids for S-V
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:08:35 -0800
Hello All,

I went to look at an Alpine on the weekend and decided to buy it. Once I get
it home, I plan on changing all the fluids. As my previous Alpine was in
parts, this one is in a running conditon and I plan on using it regularly.

Any suggestion as to the brand names I should consider for:
Engine oil
Transmission fluid
Brake fluid
Antifreeze

Also,
Oil filter
Spark plugs

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC
'64 Series IV Alpine GT B9405413 LRX
'67 Series V Alpine B395009458 LRX (coming soon)
www.sunbeamcanada.org